If needed, please rescue our (Team Colligso) emails from from your Junk/Spam folders :(
How can I use Colligso app on Make (Integromat)?
You can connect your Colligso account on Make (formerly Integromat) by following these steps.
- Log in to your Make account or create a new account. Make offers free accounts.
- Follow instructions to create a scenario for your integration. One of the destination apps in the scenario would be a Colligso app (Colligso TextIn or Colligso WalletIn).
- Select Action and then click Add on Connection.
- You will require API Key. Use your API Key** from Colligso account to connect to Make.
- Select Site in Colligso to integrate.
- Map properties from the source App to Colligso App
Make has a nice Getting Started guide as well.
** Requires Colligso account. Sign up for a plan for the app you are looking for.
Contact Our Team
If you still can't find an answer to what you're looking for, or you have a specific question, open a new ticket and we'd be happy to help!