This article shows how you can add WiFi access point to your Colligso account and associate it with your site.
Login to your account from https://www.colligso.com
I Add Device.
1. Select Site from drop-down (top right) where you have installed the access point.
2. Select Business->Devices from menu.
3. Click New and give a name to the access point you are adding.
4. In the Device Id field, enter the MAC address of your access point. Once entered, click Generate Hash.
5. Keep Protocol as WiFi.
6. Select Provider of your WiFi access point. For example, Meraki.
7. Click Save and Activate.
If you still can't find an answer to what you're looking for, or you have a specific question, open a new ticket and we'd be happy to help!Contact Us