Not able to sign in to colligso.com? See https://help.colligso.com/helpdesk/en/blog/signin_issue
To connect your Colligso-provided Captive Portal with Meraki access point, follow the steps described below.
Now configure your Colligso account to recognize your Meraki Go access point.
1. Login to your Colligso account.
2. Business settings
Captive portal uses logo, address, etc. from Site and Business settings. Follow the instructions provided in Where should I update branding, logo, etc.? to configure these.
3. Follow the steps described in Add WiFi access point.
1. Select Externally hosted on Meraki app when configuring your landing page as shown below.
2. Enter https://cap.colligso.com/meraki/click-mobile for TextIn or https://cap.colligso.com/meraki/click-email for SpotIn in Website.
3. Select Walled Garden and add the domains listed in What is Walled Garden configuration for Colligso Captive Portal? and save.
4. Set Timeout Frequency as your need. After this time expires for a customer, s/he will automatically be re-prompted with the landing page.
5. If you want customers to be redirected to your website after they connect to WiFi, set your website in Redirect to Website.
Now test the integration.
2. Login to your Colligso account.
3. Verify that the customer data used for connecting to WiFi is listed under Customers.
If you still can't find an answer to what you're looking for, or you have a specific question, open a new ticket and we'd be happy to help!Contact Us